Rather than live blogging at SES Toronto, I decided to take a different spin on things and interview a few of the speakers about SES Toronto, as well as what is going on in the industry, what they are doing and where things are going.
In all there's 13 interviews, including the interview with Brian Eisenberg about the launch of his new book, which I posted about earlier today. We got to interview Ken Jurina of Epiar, Amanda Watlington of Searching for Profit, Motoko Hunt who's the chair for SES Tokyo and 9 other search professionals.
I've taken the time to put each of these interviews on their own page, since they do hold a ton of great information and insights, so check out each and every one of these video interviews for some great tidbits, and tips from everything dealing with scams, tools and even accessibility issues.
- Anne Kennedy of Beyond Ink: Speaking about the SES Advisory Board
- Amanda Watlington of Search for Profit: Speaking about SEO Scams
- Frederick Marckini of iProspect: Speaking about why SEO isn't Dead
- Jeff Quipp of Search Engine People: Speaking about Linking Tips
- Jim Hedger of Metamend: Speaking about Going Beyond Linkbait
- Joe Dolson: Speaking About Accessibility and SEO Issues
- Ken Jurina of Epiar: Speaking about Search Tools
- Kevin Ryan of Search Engine Strategies: Speaking about the SES Awards
- Lyndsay Walker of West Jet: Speaking about SEO Dos and Don'ts
- Matt Van Wagner of Find Me Faster: Speaking about PPC 101
- Motoko Hunt of AJPR: Speaking about International Online Marketing & SES Tokyo
- Andy Renieris of Yahoo! Canada: Speaking about Yahoo's Search Monkey Product