If you didn't know, SMX Social is just around the corner. What's even more great about that fact is that the IM-NY group is putting on another great event prior to the conference starting, just like they did at SES this past April.
This time, the charitable event will raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Props to the Best of the Web crew for picking up the tab on the beer and the food for the evening, so your $40 donation at the door, all goes directly to the society.
Now we all know how much everyone "loves" memes, it seems I was tagged by Danielle Winfield to give you 5 reasons why you should attend this event, if you are going to SMX - or if you are in the NYC area. And these are very tongue in cheek and meant to be funny. :)
- You can listen to me give Greg Niland, about 5 different names during the evening, before maybe I'll get his name right.
- Eye Candy! Some of the hottest search folks will be there, the gals get to drool over the "Duke Boys" (i.e. Chris Winfield and Cameron Olthuis) and the guys can stare longingly at the very beautiful "Daisy Duke" (i.e. Danielle Winfield).
- I promise, that even though I've been called the "Cruise Director" I will not make anyone wear any silly types of hats for this event.
- You might be able to swindle one of those very cool Best of the Web T-Shirts from the Party Sponsors before Tamar scoops them all up.
- You can get to hear Frank say "G'Day Mate" in his party suit.
Bonus: Be nice to me and I might just give you an SMG HackySack!
If you are in the area stop by!
$40 Donation to Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Monday, October 15, 2007
7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Town Tavern Bar & Grill 134 W. 3rd Street and 6th Ave. (Google Map)
All Internet Marketers Are Welcome!