So while I was at SES New York, it seems Joe Dolson and Sophie Wegat tagged me for the "5 Reasons Why I Blog" Meme. Normally I'd put these type of memes over to my personal blog, but since it might shed a little light onto why I do what I do to bring information to all of you I figured you all wouldn't mind.
- I Love To Write - If I could, I'd write all day.
- I Love Words - Words can create so many different meanings, it is fun to put them together and create their own "pieces of art."
- I Love To Share - If I learn something knew, find something fun, take a great picture I love to share it with others.
- Communication - A blog allows me to communicate thoughts, ask questions or look for alternate opinions.
- To Improve Me - By blogging I learn, I improve my communication skills, sharpen my writing ability and even find myself occasionally sharpening my satirical tongue (I can be snarky ya know!)
So now it's my turn to pass on this wonderful meme onto 5 unsuspecting folks who haven't been tagged yet!