Roxanne There's A Bump(ing)Zee Party In The Works, You Just Gotta Search For Your SuperBowl Tickets!
It seems that my Monday evenings are usually spent catching up on my every increasing RSS subscriptions. So tonight I've got a lengthy list of links in the SMG Link Roundup. From Supebowl tickets and AFC trophies to 15 minutes of fame that is way too long for all of America, I've got a nice list of links for you all to check out.
- Abhilash has a great story about his search Superbowl Tickets and how it just might end up paying for itself with a new client.
- Jim Boykin found out this morning that "Ya can’t please all the people all the time".
- Michael Gray's got some great advice for Dave Pasternack, throw a party! I say, show a little humility and dress up in the Frog Suit like he suggests too.
- Gord Hotchkiss examines word of Mouth Marketing.
- Over at cctech's Technology, SEO & Web Design Blog, there's some great tips and advice on securing your wireless router.
- Wayne's got a great review of the Leader's Playbook by Reldan S. Nadler at Blog Business World
- Vlad at My Affiliate Journey has a review of the new social community for affiliate marketers, called BumpZee.
- Guy discuses the top ten stupid ways to hinder market adoption of products or services.
- Kevin over at LexBlog points out how law firms can learn from Nancy Pelosi's use of blogs, I think a lot of marketers could gain a few pointers to.
- Over at Blog Business summit, Teresa asks: Only 8% of Americans Read Blogs, Most Are Bloggers, So What's the Point? Read on to find out why!
- My friend Bill Slawski (aka SEO by the SEA and one of 2 SEO people in Delaware) was interviewed by Web Analytics World - check it out!
- I'm sooooo jealous of Pat Coyle, he actually has this gal's ultimate dream job. Internet Marketer for a professional football team - he even got to hold the AFC Division trophy. On a side note, Pat's asked me to read and write up a review of a book he's sent to me, Mavericks at Work.
- We all really thought this guy's 15 minutes of fame were up when Britney gave him the boot, unfortunately for Superbowl viewing public and the upset restaurant workers of America, K-Fed's back starring in the "Life Comes At You Fast" Nationwide commercial.
- Maytag's on the hunt for their next "Repair Man" (Maybe K-Fed should try out for this job next?)
- Lee's asking if Ads hurt a Blog's credibility - It's a question I've been pondering a lot in the last few weeks,myself.
- I continue to be rather impressed with Bill Marriott's blog. He even blogged about taking a Pilates class. This is one CEO's blog I highly suggest everyone look to as an example of how to communicate with your customer base. He's doing it right, it really makes me want to meet him in person. (There's even a podcast version included with each post)
- And lastly, I know Matt McGee's a huge U2 fan, well I'm a big Police (and Sting) Fan. Although these days I mostly listen to country music, 80's music is my passion and I adored The Police waaaaaaaaaaay back when. Imagine my glee when I read on the Fox 411 that The Police are reuniting, you'll get a sneak peak of them if your watch the Grammys! Roger Friedman - you made my day, thanks! :)