Unless you were hiding under a rock all day yesterday, you've probably heard and read the news that yesterday was Danny Sullivan's last day at Search Engine Watch. Danny had a very nice "goodbye" article on SEW complete with the whole history of how he started the website to its sale to MecklerMedia and to present day.
We here at Search Marketing Gurus wish Danny the best of luck with his new venture - Search Engine Land and look forward to the new path he blazes in the world of Search Marketing. We know that there will be a lot of Search Marketing professionals following him!
So now for your reading enjoyment - here's a link roundup of everyone who has been commenting on Danny's last day and new venture:
- Search Engine Roundtable - Danny Sullivan Says Goodbye to Search Engine Watch
- Threadwatch - Danny Moves On
- Google Blogoscoped - Introducing Search Engine Land
- Search Trends - Danny Sullivan Bids Adieu to Search Engine Watch
- Daily Search Cast - Danny's Last Day at Search Engine Watch
- John Battelle - Danny Goes Solo
- David Wallace's SearchRank - Danny Sullivan Bids Farewell to Search Engine Watch
- Lisa Baron @ Bruce Clay's Blog - The Day Has Come; Danny Sullivan Leaves SEW
- ResourceShelf - Saying Hello to Search Engine Land
- Elisabeth Osmeloski of SEW - End of an Era… Beginning of a New Chapter
Here's some news aggregator rounds ups too:
You can also leave your best wish for Danny at thread started on SEW Forums.
There's one thing for certain - Danny is not only very respected, but loved too!